Saturday, March 21, 2009

Prizes

An added bonus to getting to meet so many bloggers is that some of us will actually receive a prize from socializing!  Here are my choices of prizes, just in case I am lucky enough to be chosen to win something!

USC 58 - handmade retro apron, USC 57 personalized graphic button design, USC 45 pair of shoes from Eleven Collection, INT 51 unique handmade necklace, INT 8 Karmin Salon Pro G3 hair styling iron, 123 $20 Kohl's gift card, 118 $25 Old Navy gift card, 91 $25 Target gift card, 89 $100 HomeGoods gift card, 58 Kitchen Aid Mixer, 26 $30 Target gift card, 22 $50 Target gift card, 21 $50 Target gift card, 16 $20 Ladybug Limited certificate, 7 Ergo Baby Carrier, $100 gift card from Pedal Cars and Retro.

Thanks a bunch, guys!

9 comments:

  1. It's nice to meet you!
    Enjoy the party!
    It's another brisk windy day in Vegas!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lots of cool prizes - winning would be awesome :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's nice to meet you! Have a wonderful weekend and happy blogging :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. The prizes are amazing, but I think visiting new blogs is the best part. I see you're adopting a second child, I'm adopted from Korea and my younger brother is from India. I can't imagine what my life would've been like if I'd had to stay in Korea. I am glad to hear you are opening your heart to another child born in your heart, as my mother would say.

    ReplyDelete
  5. nice to meet you too! thanks for stopping by

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Hi!! Just stopping over to say hi and pass you a drink! *hiccup* Cheers!

    Toni-Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  7. hi there! nice to meet you via the UBP. Thanks for stopping by my blog. You have a beautiful family!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi there! It's nice to meet you, and thanks for stopping by my blog! :) I wish you much luck and blessings as you try to adopt your little girl!

    Party on! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hey there-

    I am just stopping in from The Ultimate Blog Party (after party) to say hello. Come by my place to enter to win a LeapFrog Tag Reading System and some books by pledging to read to your child everyday. You can also enter to win a pair of Girl's Crocs - Size 8/9. :)

    This week to keep the party going a little longer, I am hosting a few more giveaways. Stop by and see what you can win!

    Stacie
    The Divine Miss Mommy
    http://www.thedivinemissmommy.com
    http://www.twitter.com/stacieinatlanta

    ReplyDelete